ISIL is a business proficiency skill development school in collaboration with Speak First of UK – a Leading Training Institute with global existence and delivery of training programs in diverse geographies covering APAC & Middle East, Europe, North America.
With over 20 years of experience of Speak First, ISIL is equipped to design and deliver relevant popular & customized programs with measureable outcome. These programs have stood the “test of time” as the content is contemporized for the changing times.
A rigorous training process that ensures measurable outcome to customers:
- Accreditation process and certified trainers are only allowed to deliver training. This means only highly experienced professionals and behavioural specialists trainers conduct the programs
- Standardization and Validation Methodology – Programs conducted based on process driven with content standardization, validation of execution of training, regular check process & procedures
ISIL operates from four well equipped training centers in Mumbai, Delhi, Bengaluru & Hyderabad.
We’re not your average training & coaching consultancy
We go that extra mile to exceed your expectations because we really care
These training centres are well – equipped with
- Over Head Projectors
- Sound Proof Conference Rooms of different sizes
- Cafeteria for refreshments
- Wi-Fi internet connections
- Support Staff etc.
Support staff and logistics support
ISIL is equipped to provide in house full support in terms of manpower & logistics which helps you to conduct training at locations convenient to you.
Efficacious / Successful Background
ISIL is inspired by Vishweshwar Education Society. A very well established & premier Education Campus in Navi Mumbai offering undergraduate & graduate management programs affiliated to Mumbai University.
- Experience in the field of Education & Training
- Proven track record
- Financial strength
- Industry endorsement, corporate placements, designed course curriculum
- Promoters are in the market for last 16 years along with foreign collaborations